Our speaker for the November 19th luncheon is Dr. Jennifer Mitchell from the St. Johns River Water Management District. REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON NOVEMBER 1st.
NALFL Florida FOUR PACK: $169 Plus Tax
Delaware North has approved an extension of the NALFL Florida Four Pack offer through the end of this year – December 31, 2019. CLICK HERE for details of the offer.
In this issue:
- Engineer earning crawler-transporter certification for Artemis I
- Kennedy leaders share experiences during panel discussion
- Northrop Grumman first partner to use Vehicle Assembly Building
- ICON mission to launch on Pegasus XL rocket
- Pad 39B water flow tests comes through loud and clear
- VAB Utility Annex gets upgrades for Artemis I
- Innovators’ Launchpad: Kevin Grossman
- Award-winning filmmaker addresses concerns with bias
- RPSF Facility ready for Artemis I
- SpaceX, NASA complete crucial astronaut recovery exercise
Here’s a hot link to a pretty good article by NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine on the NASA effort to integrate its lunar and Mars programs effectively: https://tinyurl.com/y79wch8m.
You might want to pass it along to your friends and colleagues who are space enthusiasts.
Click the link below to read the 2018 Aerospace Safety Advisory Panel Report Online or Download and Print from your computer
In case you want to link up with some of your NASA and Contractor friends, there are two monthly breakfasts available to you.
The first Tuesday of the month there’s a breakfast at the Village Inn in Titusville (www.villageinn.com) starting at 7:30 a.m. Many arrive before then; come and join us! CLICK HERE for some photos.
The fourth Monday of the month there’s a breakfast at the Island Gecko Grill on Merritt Island (www.islandgecko-grill.com) starting at 8:30 a.m. Bring a good appetite!