Registration for Our December 17th Luncheon is Now OPEN. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW.
We welcome spouses and guests for a special time together as we celebrate the many blessings of living and working on Florida’s Space Coast.
The November Spaceport Magazine is here!
CLICK HERE to read the November issue online or download it.
- EGS completes lift of core stage pathfinder for Artemis missions
- Boeing’s Starliner completes pad abort test
- SpaceX CRS-19 to make deliver to space station
- Innovators’ Launchpad: Jenna Fothergill
- Kennedy Space Center is NASA’s first Purple Heart Entity
- K-9 unit keeps Kennedy workforce, facilities safe
- Business Opportunities Expo showcases capabilities
- NASA’s Apollo 12 mission achieves second Moon landing
NALFL Florida FOUR PACK: $169 Plus Tax
Delaware North has approved an extension of the NALFL Florida Four Pack offer through the end of this year – December 31, 2019. CLICK HERE for details of the offer.
Here’s a hot link to a pretty good article by NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine on the NASA effort to integrate its lunar and Mars programs effectively: https://tinyurl.com/y79wch8m.
You might want to pass it along to your friends and colleagues who are space enthusiasts.
Click the link below to read the 2018 Aerospace Safety Advisory Panel Report Online or Download and Print from your computer
In case you want to link up with some of your NASA and Contractor friends, there are two monthly breakfasts available to you.
The first Tuesday of the month there’s a breakfast at the Village Inn in Titusville (www.villageinn.com) starting at 7:30 a.m. Many arrive before then; come and join us! CLICK HERE for some photos.
The fourth Monday of the month there’s a breakfast at the Island Gecko Grill on Merritt Island (www.islandgecko-grill.com) starting at 8:30 a.m. Bring a good appetite!