Our February 20th Luncheon will be held at the KSC Visitor Complex and our program will include a presentation by Clara Wright, NASA Failure Analysis Lab, KSC Materials and Processes Branch. CLICK HERE for her Biography.
Registrations are open for the 45th Space Congress, February 27-March 1 at the Radisson.CLICK HEREfor more information.
For a photographic trip through time with ABMA and the Von Braun rocket team, CLICK HERE!
CLICK TO READ THE LATEST NEWS RELEASE:
Check out the February issue of Spaceport Magazine on the ISSUU digital newsstand or click the cover photo. View past issues at the ISSUU digital newsstand here.
- John Young remembered as Gemini, Apollo and space shuttle astronaut
- Looking ahead to 2018 key milestones
- Busy year ahead for NASA’s Launch Services Program
- Water deluge test a success at Launch Pad 39B
- Everyone plays a role in flight safety and mission success
- Silver Snoopys presented for outstanding achievements
- Explorer 1: America’s first satellite
Check out the February issue of Spaceport Magazine on the ISSUU digital newsstand or click the cover photo. View past issues at https://issuu.com/spaceportmagazine/docs/spm_february_2018_issuu.
To download or view the accessible PDF version or view past PDF issues of the magazine, go to https://www.nasa.gov/centers/kennedy/spaceport-magazine.html.
Editor’s note: Spaceport Magazine is hosted on a third-party website in order to take advantage of cross-platform sharing functions and improved visual mechanics. Similar to other digital mediums, please be cognizant of and do not click items that may be inappropriate to view at work.
POC: Linda Herridge, email@example.com
SEE THE SPACE BOOKS, SPACE SHIRTS, AND OTHER SPACE ITEMS AT OUR SPACE SHOP.