Registration for our November Luncheon is now closed. You can contact Bev Merrilees at email@example.com or call her at 321-452-5426 to be placed on a waiting list.
The October Spaceport Magazine is here!
In the October 2019 issue:
- SLS core stage pathfinder arrives for practice
- ICON satellite begins study of Earth’s ionosphere
- Kennedy employee receives “all-star” recognition
- NASA, SpaceX test pad emergency egress system
- Boeing rehearses crew extraction from Starliner test spacecraft
- Virtual field trip takes students inside Commercial Crew Program
- Innovators’ Launchpad: Kelvin Ruiz
- Oklahoma college students blossom during tour of spaceport
- Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month
Check out the October issue of Spaceport Magazine on the ISSUU digital newsstand at https://issuu.com/spaceportmagazine/docs/october_2019_issuu.
Download or view the accessible PDF version, or view past PDF issues of the magazine at https://www.nasa.gov/centers/kennedy/spaceport-magazine.html.
NALFL Florida FOUR PACK: $169 Plus Tax
Delaware North has approved an extension of the NALFL Florida Four Pack offer through the end of this year – December 31, 2019. CLICK HERE for details of the offer.
Here’s a hot link to a pretty good article by NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine on the NASA effort to integrate its lunar and Mars programs effectively: https://tinyurl.com/y79wch8m.
You might want to pass it along to your friends and colleagues who are space enthusiasts.
Click the link below to read the 2018 Aerospace Safety Advisory Panel Report Online or Download and Print from your computer
In case you want to link up with some of your NASA and Contractor friends, there are two monthly breakfasts available to you.
The first Tuesday of the month there’s a breakfast at the Village Inn in Titusville (www.villageinn.com) starting at 7:30 a.m. Many arrive before then; come and join us! CLICK HERE for some photos.
The fourth Monday of the month there’s a breakfast at the Island Gecko Grill on Merritt Island (www.islandgecko-grill.com) starting at 8:30 a.m. Bring a good appetite!