Registration for our February luncheon is now closed. Please contact Bev Merriliees at 321-452-5426 or email@example.com to be placed on a waiting list.
The December Spaceport Magazine is here!
CLICK HERE to read the December issue online or download it. In the December 2019 issue:
- SpaceX launches resupply mission to space station
- End of year brings NASA closer to Artemis launches
- Cryogenics flow tested at Launch Complex 39B
- Mystery on the Mobile Launcher
- Boeing completes successful landing of Starliner spacecraft
- Kennedy Space Center welcomes “Shooting Star” mockup
- Innovators’ Launchpad: Matthew English
- ERT places in top 10 at SWAT Roundup competition
Check out the December issue of Spaceport Magazine on the ISSUU digital newsstand at https://issuu.com/spaceportmagazine/docs/spm_december_2019_issuu.
Download or view the accessible PDF version, or view past PDF issues of the magazine at https://www.nasa.gov/centers/kennedy/spaceport-magazine.html.
Here’s a hot link to a pretty good article by NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine on the NASA effort to integrate its lunar and Mars programs effectively: https://tinyurl.com/y79wch8m.
You might want to pass it along to your friends and colleagues who are space enthusiasts.
In case you want to link up with some of your NASA and Contractor friends, there are two monthly breakfasts available to you.
The first Tuesday of the month there’s a breakfast at the Village Inn in Titusville (www.villageinn.com) starting at 7:30 a.m. Many arrive before then; come and join us! CLICK HERE for some photos.
The fourth Monday of the month there’s a breakfast at the Island Gecko Grill on Merritt Island (www.islandgecko-grill.com) starting at 8:30 a.m. Bring a good appetite!