Registration for our September Luncheon is now CLOSED!
Our September luncheon will take place starting at 11:00 am on Tuesday, September 17th at the KSC Visitor Complex. We’ll renew our friendships and network until about 11:45 when lunch will be served buffet style.
Our speaker is Bob Cabana, KSC’s Center Director. He will describe current and planned activities at KSC, and as always he will offer to answer questions and converse on any issues we choose to discuss.
NALFL Florida FOUR PACK: $169 Plus Tax
Delaware North has approved an extension of the NALFL Florida Four Pack offer through the end of this year – December 31, 2019. CLICK HERE for details of the offer.
- SpaceX CRS-18 delivers docking adapter, supplies to space station
- Orion Crew module one step closer to launch
- NASA Update: Kennedy partners with U.S. industry to advance Moon, Mars technology
- Innovators’ Launchpad: Jaime Gomez
- NASA scientist receives Presidential Early Career Award
- NASA, SpaceX earn EMMY nomination for Demo-1 mission
- Kennedy structures, designers receive architectural recognition
- New finds for Curiosity rover seven years after landing on Mars
Here’s a hot link to a pretty good article by NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine on the NASA effort to integrate its lunar and Mars programs effectively: https://tinyurl.com/y79wch8m.
You might want to pass it along to your friends and colleagues who are space enthusiasts.
Click the link below to read the 2018 Aerospace Safety Advisory Panel Report Online or Download and Print from your computer
In case you want to link up with some of your NASA and Contractor friends, there are two monthly breakfasts available to you.
The first Tuesday of the month there’s a breakfast at the Village Inn in Titusville (www.villageinn.com) starting at 7:30 a.m. Many arrive before then; come and join us! CLICK HERE for some photos.
The fourth Monday of the month there’s a breakfast at the Island Gecko Grill on Merritt Island (www.islandgecko-grill.com) starting at 8:30 a.m. Bring a good appetite!